More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

The school girl and the naked man

There was this 40 year old guy widow by the name of Harvey Norton that like the idea of having no clothes around his house rather in or outside his house. Harvey for his age was muscular and in shape for his age with a nice medium built. However, there was a white girl 24 by the name Sabrina James as sometime would be with a black girl name Tiffany. Sabrina lives next door to him as she would see him with no clothes on outside, rather jogging execising or gardening, and as she would see him with nothing on bare and naked. However, when seeing him with nothing on, on her way to school she look at him and laugh. When laughing at him, Harvey would cover his privates or would hide behind a tree hoping that she could just walk to shool which is just three block down from where he lived.

Sabrina however, would have the urge to come to him and both fondle and touch his privates, even her friend would do the same. Even though Sabrina would touch his privates, Harvey would want her to stop as he want to get dress. Then as Harvey wanted to put on something Sabrina would stop him and want him to stay naked. However she and her friend had to go to school, which would relieve him a whole lot as he would get back to his naked gardening. The girl Sabrina on the other hand, couldn't wait for school to finished.

What does Harvey do in the nude?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)