More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

Which clue does the heroine investigate?

The school as Alexandria

Miss Patriot decides that her best bet is to investigate the high school first. So, as not to draw any extra attention, she decides to go not as Miss Patriot but as Alexandria.

The curvy 25 year old arrives at Principal Skinner's office dressed in her little schoolgirl outfit and introduces herself to the 55 year old balding man. Skinner has been with the school system for over 20 years and Alex feels that she can trust the overwieght man.

In order to blend in Alex is wearing a pair of knee high white socks along with a pair of 4" heels on her feet. The short skirt just barely covers her nice ass and she wished she would have worn something more than her little white thong underneath as she sits in the Principal's office and crosses her mile long legs. Her white button down shirt is rather tight and it looks like her massive breasts might burst out of it at any second. Her long blonde hair is done up in two pig tails as she chews on some bubble gum.

Even though she is 25 Alex feels that she could pass for a student.

Skinner looks over the busty blonde sitting in his office and his cock begins to get hard as he imagines all the nasty things he'd like to do with her and to her.

"Principal Skinner," she begins as she holds up the keys she's found, "I found these keys and I was wondering if you knew who they belonged to so I could return them."

Skinner shifted in his seat as he immediately recognized his own keys.

"Err...let me see them." he said holding out his hand.

Alex leaned forward and gave the now sweating old man the keys.

Skinner pretends to look over the keys and says, "I'm not sure but why don't you leave them with me and I'll find the owner."

"Oh Mr. Skinner I'd really like to give them to the owner myself." Alex says as Skinner is practically undressing her with his eyes.

"Well." he suggests, "why don't we go down to see Mr. Jones, the school's janitor. He should know every key in this place."

"Great idea." Alex says as they both get up.

"After you my dear." Skinner says as he holds his office door open and follows the sexy little schoolgirl out.

Skinner leads Alex down the stairs to the old boiler room where he follows her inside.

Standing next to the boiler is a huge black man wearing a pair of coveralls.

"Alex." Skinner begins, "this is Mr. Jones."

Alex looks over the 6'4" giant and holds out her hand for him to shake.

Jones, who's in his mid 30's, reaches out and shakes the busty schoolgirl's hand as he looks over her young, curvy body.

"Hi Mr. Jones, " she begins, "I was wondering if....mmmmmffff"

Suddenly she was cut off as a cloth was palced over her nose and mouth and the room turns black.

What happens next?

Can Miss Patriot get away or do the two evil men have their way with her?

Can Miss Patriot get away or do the two evil men have their way with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)