More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DoctorPootis DoctorPootis

What will you wish?

The rules of her wishes

Fatima is not one of those asshole genies that fucks you over if your wish isn't as literal as possible. Even if you're unclear, she always tries to grant your wish so that it has a good outcome, and if you're not satisfied, she always reverses the effect. If your wish is for your dick to be like one of a horse, she'll make the length and girth like that of a horse, but your dick still looks human. Also, she's careful so your own wishes don't harm yourself. For example, if your wish was something like: "I wish that if my hand touches genitalia the owner of the genitals will become unnaturally horny!", you won't feel the effect from it. But Fatima does have wishes she won't grant. Of course, wishes relating to themes not allowed on this site (underage sex, and ) are forbidden. She can turn a granny with the saggiest breasts back into a super sexy model, but even if she can make someone younger than 18 look 18, they're still underage. This is also an -free story: she will not allow you to fuck any of your family members. But hey, there are still plenty of gourgeous women to choose from, right? She'll wish any porn star right into your pants, and genies crave sex too, so feel free to wish for some service from her. All right, I think that's all the rules for now. Get creative, fellas.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)