More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Where does Christina take mike? to her house, his house or to a near by desert?

The road to Christina's house

There Christina and Mike are diving down the street with Christina in the drivers set, as they drove down the road. "I'm Christina you are?" Asked Christina "I'm Mike" replied Mike "well nice to meat you, listen, I would want you two get out of the car and take off the those wet clothes when I pull over ok because the clothes are going to sock through the seat" said Christina to Mike.

"Ok sure, but I don't have extra clothes to wear so that might be problematic so I would need to keep these clothes on" said Mike and with that Christina pulled over and looked at him "are you that crazy, Mike with those wet clothes on you would get a serious cold or a flu and get sick" said Christina as she reminded Mike about the consequence of keeping his wet clothes on as to what would happens next while Mike nervously got out of the car looking at Christina with a surprised look on his face knowing what he was going to do.

"Sorry Mike, honey I know that you want to keep some kind of modesty, but those clothes need to come off" as Christina had the final say.

So Mike then got out of the car and surveillance the area to see if any one was around and no one was. Then Mike started to take off his clothes as Christina watched from her car as Mike started to undress "don't worry Mike, I'll assist you" said Christina as she got out the car and went to the help Mike. She had took a sheet from her car to cover him with from any on looker that might pass by as she watched him undress.

Then Mike started taking off the last clothing which was his underwear "oops" said Christina as she started to pull down the sheet in her hand looking at a naked Mike standing before her. "Nice ass" Christina said as Mike still backed Christina. Then Mike turned around to face Christina as she looked down and saw his dick "oh my god Mike you are really cold," Christina said after seeing Mikes dick shriveled up as he was now naked.

The after Christna saw Mike's shunked dick. Mike stood there naked and embarrassed he still stood the stark naked in front of Christina as she now giggled. Then as Mike took his hands from his penis, he then hugs himself shivering like crazy. "Man, I am really, really cold" said Mike as he shivered like mad. "Oh my goodness Mike!!, I could definitley see that" said Christina as she look at his shrivelled up penis and balls as she hugged him to keep him warm.

What happen now?

Does Mike have any cover at all when he stands there naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)