More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

What to do first?

The ritual bathing...

"But first, you must go through the ritual cleansing," Queen says as she grasps your hand and pulls you back out of the room.

You realize that you are unshaven and smelling a little rank after being at sea for several days. You wouldn't want to offend the gorgeous women with horrible body odor.

She leads you down to a natural spring surrounded by a variety of lush greenery. There is steam rising off of the clear water, showing that the water is very warm.

"You may enter the pool now," the large breasted women said as she directs you to the water.

Stepping into the bath, the warm water feels good loosening any tension you had in your muscles. You go in until the water is up to your waist and then turn to see Queen standing by the edge.

"I would love to join you in, but that is a job reserved for the villages high preistesses. You may take a seat. They will be here in a moment to bathe you." With that, Queen turned and disappeared up the path.

You admire her ass again and take a seat in the pool, the water coming up to your chest. Leaning your head back, you let out a relaxed sigh. As you let the warmth go through your body you hear a rustling in the bushes.

You quickly look up to see two figures enter the bathing clearing.

Who are your visitors?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)