More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Javalar Javalar

Where does your feather touch?

The ribcage.

You feel like having fun and start tickling the woman on the right ribcage. She winces, giggles, and immediatly tries to escape your touch, as if she's afraid. The short chains rattle again, and her body archs to left, but there is, of course, no escape. You grin maliciously as you continue to tickle her along the right flank, and she laughs and shrieks at the same time. You can see her body spasming, her midriff strained, while more laughter and giggles escape her mouth.

The talking around you fades as people realize that you are in for the kill, while the tip of your feather moves to the other side. The blindfolded blonde shrieks again, followed by more giggling, and she throws her whole body against the tight bonds in the futile search of escape. Relentlessly but yet slowly and with relish, you work your way up and down her left flank. Her giggles are intersected with short agonized cries of whining, her head is thrown from side to side, her hands tighten, her body gyrates helplessly to somehow get away from you, if just for a second.

"No! No!", she screams, her words ripped apart by more uncontrolled laughter, her whole body trembling and shaking now. The sounds around you have completely died down, and it seems as if everybody is watching you tormenting the chained girl. You also notice that the whole scene has been highly arousing for yourself, and you feel developing a quite solid hard one inside your soft pants. You wish you could do more than just using the feather on this hot girl, but your instincts tell you that this would be, here and now, against some unwritten rules. So you continue to tickle the blonde instead, who shrieks, cries and laughs some more, before she slumps in her bonds, totally exhausted and seemingly with broken resistance, whimpering and whining in a high-pitched voice as you continue touching her.

You stop for a moment, but then return the top of the feather to her right flank, prompting another shriek and some murmur from the crowd. You also do realize that the girl is, at this moment, completely spent, and there won't be any more fun reactions from her apart from the whimpering and some instinctive reactions. So, with a final swirl to her ear, which makes her shriek and throw her head in shock wildly against the cross, you end your show. As you return the feather, you can see that some of the people around you shy away from you instinctively. You have certainly gained a reputation among the small group here.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)