More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

What era will you be apart of...

The reality/new Era 2019

You stroll into the Raw arena cheerfully. This facility was the first one you ever main evented in on the indy scene. But for the WWE, this is a small intimate arena, less seats but higher the cost. Where every sound, slam, and smash echo throughout the arena.

You past by a tall blonde woman who you recognize as Charlotte Flair. Her dad Ric was a former 16 time world championship. She wore a long blue robe, similar to het father's, that flow open letting a little skin show. She nods when you departed further into the building.

Then you met Sasha Banks. A petite ebony woman with the nickname of The Boss. She delivers you a winning smile as she chat up another female wrestler. Who you see is Bayley. A huggable girl with a thick ass. You seized a matter to take a glimpse, walking to your destination.

You bump into an individual. You look to detect who you hit. There standing a few inches below you was Becky Lynch. The hottest act in the industry right now. She is an Irish firecracker with the moniker of The Man. She wields an intense expression on her face.

Who the fuck do you think you are, banging into the greatest act in the world? I should kick your arse into next week."

(Now during this, we will set up your fighting style. You will select two fighting styles. One will be your primary and the other your secondary. They will be max out then after every Raw, you can train for the week on a skill or chat up a WWF Diva/ wrestlers to improve relationships. Powerhouse (powerbomb), Brawler (spear), hardcore legend (a weapon will do), submission specialists (finisher will be a cross face), high flyer (moonsault) and Showman (steal your opponent finisher). )

And choose a response

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)