More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

What happens next?!?

The radio began to crackle and pop... (Sci-fi)

...The radio began to crackle and pop. The sound of Adele screaming about her latest breakup was replaced by a strange patterned clicking noise. High pitched and bird like. It was oddly familiar.

The car's engine sputtered and died. The head lights browned out as the car came to a stop. Leaving her alone on the dark highway in the middle of nowhere.

“Shit… Shit!… Shit!!!” she said as she pounded on the steering wheel. She was going into full panic mode. She couldn't afford a car repair bill at this point. Her job at the pizzeria barely covered her basic living expenses let alone the hundreds of dollars a mechanic could cost. Her father was going to kill her. He was still paying off the car for her.. She could just hear him screaming at her. “What the hell were you thi…”

An intense burst of light flooded down around her and automobile breaking her train of thought. Her car began shake and buck like the mechanical bull she rode every Friday night at Billy Bob's Tavern. This ride was much fun.

Suddenly the shaking stopped. A strange feeling pulled at her. She saw a pen and a fast food wrapper raise up and hit the roof. She heard what sounded like a massive electrical spark and was knocked out cold.

When she woke up she saw...

What dod she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)