More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Sound good?

The pool party

It was no wonder that Julia fell so hard for a beautiful, cruel young lady such as Madison. It was almost like having her mother back, in some respects. Her mother was cruel and vindictive, and Julia began to think that her cruelty toward her was her way of telling her that she loved her. Perhaps, or perhaps not, this alone was the biggest reason Julia felt such a strong attraction to Madison. Maybe it wasn't as much her beauty as it was her cruelty toward Julia? Only Julia could answer that question, though she might try to deny it to herself. She knew deep inside she was a total wreck who often self destructed at any given moment, and that she needed someone to save her from herself. She looked to Madison, perhaps, for a lot of different reasons. But the main reason she had assured herself was for love. She was going to find a way to make Madison love her, no matter what it took. She would become anything, and everything Madison wanted her to be.

It came to Julia as no surprise when Madison showed up at her front door on the hottest day she'd ever known. It put a thrill in her heart to see the young lady standing patiently on front doorstep. She opened the door, and tried to act nonchalant about her arrival. "Oh, Madison. Hello!" she said in an overly chipper voice. "What brings you here?"

"Well, would you mind if I come in?" she asked as she flashed that beautiful smile of hers.

Julia brought her hand to her forehead, gently hitting it as if she'd done something totally idiotic. She then stepped aside, and gestured for the girl to come in. "By all means, please do come in!" She slowly closed the door as her gaze fell upon Madison's lovely hour glass shaped body. She watched with lust as her perfectly heart shaped ass twitched back and forth as she made her way into the living room, and took a seat on the sofa.

Julia, not wanting to seem too forward, sat down on the sofa, leaving plenty of space between the two of them. Inside, her heart was pounding to the point where she thought it might jump out of her chest as she tried to maintain her composure. "So what can I do for you,Madison?"

Madison could see the lusty hunger in her eyes, and she knew she could use that to her advantage. As old as Julia was, she could be considered as an old spinster, even though she thought Julia was still quite beautiful for her age. "Well, I hate to ask you this, but I really don't have much of a choice," she began. "You see, I want to throw a pool party for some of my friends. The trouble is, I have nowhere to have it. I was wondering if you'd mind very much if I held that party here, since you have such a nice pool. Most of the people I've invited you already know from school. They all think you're a great teacher, and this would really help them to get to know you better. So what do you say? Could I hold a pool party here at your house?"

All kinds of thoughts raced through Julia's head at once. This was too good to be true! The girl of her dreams wanted to have a pool party with her? How could she even dare say no? She tried to steady her excitement at the prospects a pool party might bring. Maybe they would end up alone together after the party? Wild ideas of a night filled with lust and passion danced through her head. She could almost taste Madison's sweet pussy in her mouth.

"Earth to Miss Manis?" Madison broke her reverie. "So, is it okay with you?"

Julia fidgeted and smiled nervously. "Well, of course it's all right. I don't mind at all. Is there anything special you need for your party? Maybe I can help out?"

Those were the exact words Madison wanted to hear. "Well, we could use a few bottle of . Maybe a case or two of beer?"

"I don't think that will be a problem, as long as everyone's at least eighteen."

"Of course they're all Eighteen!" Madison responded indignantly. "I don't hang out with Romper Room rejects."

Julia laughed nervously. "Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that. Just write up a list of what you need, and I'll try to get it. Okay?"

Madison flashed her another smile, and Julia thought she was going to melt. Then a very unexpected moment happened. Madison scooted close to her, and gave her one of the best hugs she'd ever had in her life. "Thanks! I knew I could count on you! It'll be this weekend, if that's all right."

"This weekend? That's fine!" exclaimed Julia. "I look forward to meeting everyone."

"I'm sure they look forward to meeting you out of your natural habitat. You are one of the prettiest teachers in school." Madison was definitely laying it on thick. She had her eating right out of her hand, and she now felt there was nothing she couldn't get Julia to do for her. Perhaps she could even coax her into doing some webcam shows with her. That would really be fun! But that would come later. Right now, she had people to call, and a list to write. "I'm gonna get going. I have a few calls to make, and I'll write you up that list of what we need. I'll be back after while."

With that being said, Madison got up and headed to the front door, followed by Julia who still couldn't take her eyes off her ass. The two said their goodbyes, and Julia watched as she crossed the street, and made her way back to her house.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)