More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cam cam

What's next?

The plane ride

The plane had just taken off and the group were all allocated on the same row, with Mr Hunter behind them, but he had already fallen asleep. The gang were all excited for the vacation

“I can’t believe we’re finally going on this trip” Amber squealed, unaware that most of her friends (and the rest of the plane) were asleep.

“Yeah it’s gonna be great” Xander replied

“Xander can I ask you a personal question” Amber asked innocently. It was hard for Xander to maintain eye contact with Amber, due to her red shirt revealing a generous amount of cleavage, but her looks, combined with her bubbly personality, made him fall for her a little more.

“Go ahead”

“Why do you break up with Lily, the two of you seemed so good together.” The question made Xander groan inwardly. He started to worry that questions about his ex from Amber might mean that she had no interest in him. In fact, it might me that she wanted him and Lily to get back together. In reality, she was just curious and wanted to know more about a guy she hadn’t had a one-on-one conversation with in ages.

“Well, I just think that with us living hundreds of miles away from each other in a few months, that we might as well end it now and get it over with. I still care about her, but I just thought that it would be best for both of us”.

“Good answer Xander” Amber said. She thought that it was a good idea for the two to split, thinking that long-distance relationships never work. But she wondered why he did when he did. They could still be together now and split up the day they left for college. Plus they had been broken up for two months now, she felt that there was something he wasn’t telling her. But before she could investigate some more, Xander put in his headphones and went back to the film he was watching.

Meanwhile in the aisle seats Molly and Lily were talking about their recent break-ups

“I know that he doesn’t think of me that way anymore. But I still like him. If I knew that we’d be split up by now, I wouldn’t have gone of this stupid trip.” Lily moaned, still pining for Xander. When they broke up they had been talking about long-distance relationships, something that she really wanted to try, but Xander was having none of it. They argued a lot at the time, until they decided that they shouldn’t even be a couple. She instantly regretted the decision, and wanted to get back together. Indeed the next day when he came over, it was what she expected. But all Xander was doing was asking if they could remain friends. She agreed and said it was for the best. He then left and she burst into tears.

“Lil, I thought you said that you were on good terms now” Molly quizzed her, thinking that LiIy’s breakup was tame compared to hers.

“We are, but it’s just awkward being around him all the time, I worried that we could spend the week fighting and ruin the vacation.”

“Lily, look as far as ex-boyfriends go, Xander is fine. I wouldn’t be friends with him if I didn’t think so. It could be worse. Trust me” Lily gave a nod agreeing with her best friend. She knew how horrible Ollie was. He had a reputation as a bit of a sex pest, but he sweared on his life that he’d change when he started dating Molly. But he didn’t and cheated on her numerous times before she found out. Molly was still bitter about it, she gave him her virginity and was her first boyfriend, but he had hurt her badly, and almost wrecked her friendship with Lily, who warned her against him. Lily could have talk Molly to fuck off when they broke up, but she just comforted her and showed why she was such a good best friend.

Molly’s twin brother, Danny, was sat with his best friend Marco and his crush Jessica. Well I say crush, he was in love with her. Ever since that first tutoring session. But she had a boyfriend, which meant nothing could ever happen. However, they were now over, and Danny was wondering whether he had a chance. But he seemed cursed around her. He’d say something stupid and offend her, when he threw a book at her that she asked for, it whacked her in the face. When he opened a can a coke, it went all over her. He was convinced he didn’t stand a chance, but he was still trying to impress her.

“Hey Jess, I know you helped me with my French, but my Italian is great. I’ll show you.” He then asked the flight stewardess “Ciao, per favore posso avere una lattina di coca”. Both the stewardess and Jess were impressed. Until he said gracias when he got the can, causing Jessica and Marco to burst out laughing

“Nice try Danny, but I think that your language skills still need a little work” Marco laughed

“Yeah, but if we were in Spain, she’d would’ve just thought you were polite” Jessica joked, before leaving to go to the restroom, since “Danny plus cans equals trouble”
As she left Marco asked his friend to tell her about his feelings about Jessica, saying that the worst she could say was no.

“Yeah Marco, cause that didn’t hurt like hell when Tori said no, did it?”

Marco shook his head and put in his headphones “Not cool man. Not cool at all”.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)