More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Joe,Joe Joe,Joe

Plan of action for swapping

The plan

Joseph and Anne had been invited to a pool party at Alan and Nicole house. So Joseph and Anne had come up with a plan for her to flirt with Alan every chance she could get to show off her big tits to him because Joseph knew that Alan likes big titties from where they had gone to the strip clubs before. Alan’s wife Nicole was sexy chubby lady with a nice curvy ass but her tits were not as big as Anne ‘s tits her tits are a small C cup with nipples that would stand straight out when they where hard and Joseph was to try and flirt with Nicole in hopes it would make her horny and want fuck.

While swiming at the party Anee would rub up against Alan’s cock with her sexy curvy ass and flash her big tits at him when no one else but Joseph was watching them. Joseph was talking shit to Nicole the whole night he even got her to flash her tits at him and she pulled her swim suit up between her ass cheeks to show off her sexy ass to him. As the party was wined down everyone was leaving and Nicole said she was tried and was going to bed and Alan was going to drive one of there cousins home that had to much to drink and asked if we could pick him up and bring him back home and we said sure. As we pulled up to pick Alan up he was surprise to see that Anne was naked when he open the truck door.

Alan is all in Or all out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)