More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eventually1996 Eventually1996

What is Honest/Serenity first task

The path of Evergreen becoming a true Fairy Queen

https://rule34.xxx/?page=post&s=view&id=1319142

This is the perverse story of how Evergreen had befriended a man from a rival guild. Through his support and more importantly her own ambitions. The girlhood dreams she has of becoming known as the one true Titania in Fairy Tail became true. But what started as a selfish dream has inspire many more dreams...dreams that she had thought were impossible. A dream of creation her own guild...No, her own community, but not just a community but a way of life.

The life of a fairy.

In order to bring hope to the young girls everywhere. She had befriended a fellow Queen and thanks to her wisdom and generosity. Queen Hisui E. Fiore have given her a title of nobility and great amount of land to rule over. Allowing the women of Fiore a chance into becoming the best versions of themselves.

She had become a noble woman with the tile as Evergreen the First Fairy Queen .

"How do the women in Fairy Tree live their life like fairies?”

“More than that, do fairies even exist to begin with?”

“It is the eternal mystery of our sisterhood”

“Nobody knows for sure, and it does not matter either way”

“We live a life harmoniously with nature”

“So obviously you wouldn't ask a fairy to put on bra or panties?“

“So why should a woman!"

“To be as vigilantes, we live without our panties”

“We are free from the patriarchal constraints of underwear”

“We are wizards true to our womanhood”

“Cause we held our heads high, as we bare our breasts with feminist pride”

“For it is our womanly rights”

By Fairy Tree’s First Master Evergreen.

This is the story where she went from being a humble member of the long forgotten Fairy Tail. To becoming the proud woman who founded Fiore’s newest and prestigious cult…I mean guild.

Where did it all began

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)