More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

The party

Sarah had planned on going to the party in one of her nice and flowery summer dresses before Jill suggested she wear something more casual. "It's a college party, not a tea party." She said.

Sarah went outside of the room where Jill was waiting showing off her light white sweater and jeans with her hair in a ponytail. "Is this okay?" Sarah asked. "Yeah, it's fine. Let's get going, it's already started." Jill said and they made their way to the frat where the party was.

The music could be heard from outside which surprised Sarah. "What's up?" Jill asked, turning around to see Sarah frozen in her tracks.

"It's nothing, I'm just...." she trailed off. "Dude, it's okay. It's your first grown up party, right?" Jill asked. Sarah nodded. "Okay, well stay close to me. And don't let anyone near your drink, don't leave it alone." She warned.

Sarah gulped, but followed Jill in.

"Hey, let's go get a drink." Jill said. "Do you think they have soda?" Sarah asked. Jill laughed. "Like for Jack and Coke?" She asked. "No, just soda. I'm not 21 yet." Sarah said meekly which caused Jill to laugh again.

"Sarah, this is college. We're getting you a drink. Besides you need one to loosen up." Jill told her.

In the corner of her eye, however, something else caught Sarah's attention.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)