More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Where to start?

The parking lot

Not wasting any time, you quickly Mrs. Done onto her knees near her vehicle and whip out your dick.

"Wait! Here!?", Mrs. Done said while pushing your dick out of her face.

"You said I could fuck anytime I wanted to", you reply.

"Well..I guess. As long as no one sees us", Mrs. Done huffs out.

You press your dick against Mrs. Done's lips until she open her mouth and starts to suck. Mrs. Done immediately takes your down to her throat while sucking like a vacuum. Occasional slips of air slip out from her mouth and she puts her hands over her mouth to make sure no one would hear. No matter how much she tried, the sounds of her sucking and moaning could be heard. You mind control anyone you see so that they don't interrupt you and Mrs. Done. You grab Mrs. Done by her hair and start to really pound into her throat. She closes her eyes and lets out garbled unintelligible words as she puts her hands against your legs. You bring her in all the way to your crotch and cum down her throat while her eyes are wide open in surprise. Mrs. Done gives you a glare as cum starts to slowly bubble out of her nose. You pull out and Mrs. Done starts to collect her breath. Mrs. Done then angrily grabs your dick.

"Is this going to he a repeat of last time? I literally passed out because of this thing last time and woke up covered in sperm", Mrs. Done barks out.

You put your hand in Mrs. Done's bikini bottom and feel her wet pussy. Mrs. Done lets out a sudden moan and starts to jerk your cock.

"You seem to be enjoying this", you say to her.

"Alright, I'll fuck you today. My husband still doesn't touch me and thanks to you, I've been craving dick for a while. So pick a place and I'll service you", Mrs. Done says.

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)