More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Louisfalconexxx Louisfalconexxx

How will these two proceed?

The opportunistic market

The trees were awash in a fresh vibrance of colors during a brisk fall day. I held Heaven's hand lovingly, slowing my walk to keep up with her delicate waddles. Holding Heaven's hand provided me with a sense of connection and protection. The precious child like moments of joy in experiencing the world together. Cherishing the small beauty of autumn and the simple pleasures of companionship, I admire her. She was dressed in simple, lightwash jeans, a pink cherry blossom skirt, red Converse, and a band tee. She was worn under a cropped wool jacket. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun, and her blue eyes sparkled with mischief and curiosity. I wore an oversized brown leather jacket, a bright floral shirt, a patched pair of bell bottoms, a simple green fedora, and ragged leather chukkas. I leaned in and kissed her forehead, knowing she was in for a treat, at least for me. I felt my heart swell with love and joy as we walked together, our shoes crunching under the gravel as we made our way towards the flea market. She looked up at me and smiled, her dimples flashing. She slipped in front of me, rubbing her ass against my stiffening groin. Feeling her warmth against me, I squirm. She giggled and squeezed my hand before leading me to the flea market. As we entered the flea market, the air was filled with a symphony of sounds and a riot of colors. In a moment of pause, I spin her around to face me. Biting her ear I whisper "So I have a way for you to earn some money on top of your boyfriend's allowance. You'll have to wait and see what it is though. "As we approached the bustling crowd, the aroma of street food and the eclectic mix of vendors selling their wares created a vibrant and enchanting atmosphere. Heaven's eyes widened with curiosity and excitement at the mention of earning extra money. Her mind raced with possibilities as she eagerly contemplated the surprise that awaited her at the flea market. Biting her lip, the electric air sends a jolt down her body stiffening her nips. She couldn't help but wonder what a thrilling adventure awaited her. She felt a slight nervousness hoping she wouldn't be embarrassed again. The live band thrummed nearby, bringing lively energy to the area. Heaven's eyes widened with excitement as she took in the sights and sounds, dragging me from one stall to another in search of hidden treasures. A laugh erupted deep within me as I followed her. We saw ornate glass, DIY tools, old toys, clothes from various decades, and so much more. Among the sea of treasures, Heaven's eyes fixated on a vintage typewriter, its keys worn from years of creative expression. Intercrate floral designs adorned the brassy sides. She couldn't resist exploring an antique jewelry booth, where delicate silver lockets, intricately designed brooches, and piercing jewelry beckoned her touch. As she admired the vigorous adornments a simple handcrafted wooden music box, emitting a melodic tune, drew her closer, evoking memories of a simpler time. she smiled at the box and bought it. The melody played by the handcrafted wooden music box was a familiar beauty reminding her of our prom, its soft notes weaving through the air and wrapping around Heaven's heart. As the tune filled her ears, a wave of nostalgia washed over her, evoking an urge to dance. Grabbing me, she pulled me into the open space amidst the bustling crowd. With a mischievous smile, Heaven began swaying to the rhythm of the music box, her movements fluid and graceful. I matched her moves mirroring her rhythm as we danced both apart and close. As we danced, the world around us faded away, and all that mattered at that moment was the enchanting melody and the joy radiating from Heaven's eyes. I smile holding her close as the melody fades. After a moment she grabs me dragging me to the typewriter and pouts looking at it then me. The typewriter held a special place in our relationship, symbolizing their shared love for creativity and self-expression. It had witnessed countless moments of inspiration and heartfelt confessions, and she wanted to be a writer and hoped it would inspire her. looking at the price I whistle at the price. I pulled her in whispering low "Ready for the proposal." eagerly she nodded so I continued leaning in, " You'll have to sell the clothes you're wearing, as much as your comfortable with parting. You could also earn bonuses for pictures with others." She blushed trying to hide her embarrassment and accepted my offer, her eyes shining with anticipation and excitement. I kissed her gently on the forehead and promised her that I'd protect her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)