More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by scvet scvet

Where to bro?

The not so nice club

The driver drops you off at the club with a knowing grin.

When you get inside, there's only one guy sitting at the stage. He's enjoying being the only guy there. A dancer who looks a lot like Rhianna has her legs wrapped around his head. As the song ends, the DJ annouces "give it up for Debbie! Don't miss your chance for a dance with her at your table! And now, Candy!"

Candy is apparently a perky blonde in a red negligee with stunning legs. Taking the stage, she does a quick spin on the pole, notices you and smiles. As she walks towards you she slips the negligee off, revealing perfect 36C breasts and a red g string.

"Hi! I'm Candy! What's your name?"

"Frank"

"Frank, I'm so happy today, wanna know why?" she says as she plops her legs on your lap and giving you a big grin.

"Why?" you ask as you slip a dollar into the garter on her leg, and using that as an excuse to feel it. Smooth as silk.

"They let me wear flats, see?" she says as she puts her red shoes in front of you to see. "So much more comfortable. It sucks doing this in heels."

"I can imagine" you say. "You have some nice legs!"

"Thanks!" she says. "Wanna see my ass?" She gets up turns her back to you, bends over and slowly peels off the g string, revealing a tight ass. She picks up the g string and using the strings like a slingshot, flings it at you. You pick it up and smell it. Her sex is intoxicating.

"Nice" you say as she gets jumps back on the pole. Hanging upside down by her legs, she gives you a smile, then gets off and sits on your lap so you can give her another dollar. Just as you do this, a new group comes in and sits at the stage. It's an older group of men.

"I guess I should go talk to them" she says. "Stay here though, I want to talk to you more!"

You watch as she talks to the new group. You notice she isn't quite as friendly with them as she was with you. Guess she's not into older people, you think.

Soon she bounds over, sits down in front of you, and pulls your face into her chest so you can smell her body.

"You smell wonderful" you tell her.

"Thanks! Hey, my set is almost over. You should totally come find me afterwards" she says.

"I will" you promise her.

Soon as her set ends and she puts her negligee back on you walk up to her.

"Hi!" she says. "Grab a seat."

The two of you sit down near the bar.

"You wanna dance?" she asks "I'd looooooooooooooooove to pleasure you!"

Wanna dance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)