More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

But which Angels arrive?

The not-so-classic 80s line-up: Kelly, Kris and Julie

Kelly entered first. Tall brunette Kelly was the longest serving of Charlie's current Angel line up. With her sophisticated good looks and serious expression, she was the one that held the team together and could be relied upon to take control of any situation.

It was on days that Charlie was thankful for his inspired decision to relocate the team to Hawaii. Kelly was equally gorgeous in long flowing dresses or skimpy bikinis, but today she had opted for a sarong slashed to the thigh and bra top. Her long tanned leg was exposed Bosley did not seem to know where to look. Or at least, he did know, but wasn't sure whether he should.

Kris entered next and Bosley's consternation grew. The sweet elfin faced blonde had chosen to wear a light silky mini-dress belted at the waist this morning. Its flimsy hem danced provocatively around her golden thighs, whilst Kris seemed oblivious to the effect that her appearance was having on watching males.

Smiling brightly, she greeted Kelly with a kiss, letting her hand linger on the brunette?s thigh for just a little longer than necessary. When she plumped herself into her seat, the hem of her dress bounced into her crotch until she eventually smoothed it back into place. Bosley adjusted his seating position as nonchalantly as he could, whilst still keeping the girls? legs in view and surreptitiously rubbing his rock hard manhood.

Finally in came comparative newcomer Julie. With her dark hair teased up and her confident sexy walk, Julie added a touch of sultry glamour to the team. Today, she wore a low cut top which emphasized the curve of her breasts and a short skirt that rode up her thighs as she sat cross legged on the other side of Kris, so that the blonde was sandwiched between two brunettes -- and not for the first time, as both Bosley and Charlie reflected.

His team assembled, Charles Townsend pulled himself under control and let go his engorged phallus. He switched on his mic with an audible 'click'. Bosley and the Angels were immediately attentive.

"Good morning, Angels," said Charlie.

"Good morning, Charlie," they brightly responded. He never got tired of that.

"I have a hot one for you," Charlie continued, enjoying the double entendre.

"We know that, sir," quipped Bosley, the class clown, "but what's the mission?"

Well? What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)