More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by scvet scvet

Where to bro?

The nice club

You decide to splurge and go to the nice club. After you pay the bouncer the cover charge you walk in and let your eyes adjust to the dark light. You see the club is as advertised when you see her.

A perfect 10. Long brunette hair, a perfect figure dressed in a skimpy nightie that emphasizes all her curves in just the rigth way. And wow, those legs. She doesn't even need the high high heels, you can just imagine her long legs wrapped around you.

Problem is that getting those legs wrapped around you might take a lot longer than you wanted. Just as advertised she's got a well dressed douche wrapped around her finger and it looks like he's not letting her go anytime soon. Though you've made eyes at her multiple times now she's content to sit on his lap through dance after dance.

She finally leaves him when it's her time to go up on stage. "Give it up for Desire!" the deejay says as she swings up onto the pole.

You make your way up to the stage as she starts greeting customers by the stage, giving everyone there a chance to stuff their bills down her ample clevage.

When she gets to you you say "hi Desire, is there any chance that I can get a dance from you later?"

She frowns and points to douche. "How much are you willing to pay? I'm supposed to be with him tonight, so if you want to play you'll have to pay."

Pay up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)