More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's happening next?

The next week

Today was a big day, Gerry was retiring and naming is replacement. I ate a little bit in the morning and did some jogging at the gym. I went to the Starbucks to get my Medium Latte but the skinny black girl with a attitude was there again. She was in front of me talking to the old black woman who was a cashier. The talk didn't seems friendly at all. One of the cashier got my order and when I was about to get out to go to the job the stunning skinny black girl went to me.

''Aren't you the one who was there for Black woman pride foundation,'' said the stunning black girl?

''Ahem, i was at one of the party they had yes'' I replied nervously.

The black girl hand started to touch my boobs and my ass squeezing them with no regards of the other people around, I tried to stop her.

''Come on white gurl, i need some happy time in the Bathroom. Follow me,'' Said the black girl.

I followed her to the bathroom. Luckily there was nobody in there. She opened one door and sit on the toilet. She lifted her skirt and showed me her pussy and my knees went really weak. I entered and dropped on my knees with my face near her pussy.

''I... I... Do i know you? Can i know you're name?'' i asked.

''Naah we don't know each other enough, i just know you're addicted to black pussy and asshole. I just wanted to verify that you're just a sextoy for me. You can always call me mistress bitch if you really need a name.'' said the black mistress.

I started eating her pussy and it was intoxicating as always. I could hear her moans a little bit while I was sucking her clit and pussy to get the juice I love so much. At this point I knew I was addicted by black pussy. My face was rubbing her pussy making my face messy and ruining my makeup a little bit. I didn't cared cause I was in the moments and that girl always made me feel weak. I didn't care for is attitude. All I wanted was to please her and taste her which I luckily did.

''Open you're mouth and drink it all slut'' said the black mistress.

I opened my mouth and drinked it all, some went at the floor but the majority was in my mouth.

''Good slut. Have a great day we'll probably meet again I'm sure of that.'' said the Black mistress.

So after this I worked my makeup a little bit to not look messy because it was a really important day for me. I went to the job, Rebecca looked at me and told me if I was ok? She told me I looked different since maybe 2 weeks and she could help me if I ever was in trouble or if I needed help. I replied I was fine just a little bit tired.

Gerry was there with everybody around him for the big announcement.

Who's the new boss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)