More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by arami arami

What's next?

The next morning

Your chest feels heavy...you're used to having trouble getting up,you know your fat but this is feels different...you sigh and place your hand on your stomach but are shocked to feel how slim it is,your eyes shock open only to find two huge lumps on your chest...you jump up and rush towards your dressing table....your shocked to see the image staring back at you...it's a woman! in a panic you move around hoping the image doesn't move simultaneously but nothing can change reality... she's wearing the same clothes as you...the T-shirt your wearing has stretched to the maximum to accommodate your new juggs,your face has become feminine and your body is as curvy as the sex changed sluts in your imagination.You stare blankly at the mirror looking at your curves when you notice your chest heaving up and down...funny how horniness helps you to not panic.You calm down and begin to think...you know you can't stay here anymore...you start packing taking what little you have...which is not much..You can no longer wear any of your old clothes,you put on hoody and random pants and begin to head out all you take is what little pocket money you saved up and a few snacks in a travel bag.

Soon you're out of your house and head to a random direction but your head is filled with worries..where will go now..what will you do?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)