More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by horny-oz horny-oz

Drifting with your thoughts....

The next morning...

I wake up the next morning a bit late in my girlfriend's bed with no one next to me. My girlfriend has gone out for a few hours with her friends shopping, bummer because I’ve woken up with a serious boner under the bedsheets.

The bedroom door is open and I can see down the hallway into the living area where Doe is on the phone with her back to me….HOLY CRAP she’s only in her underwear! Maybe the phone rang while she was dressing or something, She probably thinks I’m still asleep but now I’m more awake than I’ve ever been! God, she has a tiny black g-string outlining her pert tight ass-crack, my hand goes down to my throbbing cock and I begin to stroke myself happily, feasting my eyes on her sexy well-toned legs, her ass, even the half-circle of breast beneath her semi see-through bra poking from under her arm as she holds the phone.

I nearly cum in my hand when she bends over to fetch something from the drawer, I can clearly see the mound of her pussy beneath her ass as she wiggles it in the air riffling through the drawer. Her pussy lips look fat and in need of a good licking I tell myself as I stroke faster and faster preparing to cum over my belly, I close my eyes as the semen prepares to burst out of me but then I hear the phone hanging up……

Does she see me? Or did she go the other way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)