More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by mnemonygon mnemonygon

Anything else?

The next few days are calm

You’re starting to understand the rhythm the devils keep: do their task, tell them about it, get some kind of a punishment if you disobey, and once the lewdness is over they’re done with you for the day. Today they pushed you out of the apartment hastily, telling you they would be in contact for your next assignment.

You think about the couple on your way back to your apartment. You still don’t know whether you can trust them, but their game is weirdly honest and formal for a sex thing. And, to their credit, they didn’t touch you when you were naked, no matter how much it looked like they both wanted to. You debate telling one of your friends about them, but reconsider because of how insane you would sound.


You go back to work, even though it feels crazy to do the status quo when you are literally owned by devils. Work is just busy enough to keep you engaged, but also lets you think. Sure, their games are hugely demeaning and sexual **** and horrible. But, if that's as bad as it gets then maybe you could deal with them. You start thinking of them as more of a chore and less of an immediate threat to you.

You hang out with friends once too. You keep thinking about what would happen if they ever saw the devils’ picture of you, but it affects you less than you were expecting. At work Rebecca talks about her new boyfriend’s ex and how she’s so much better than him, and your friend Bailey talks about how she wants to change majors for the umpteenth time, to which you respond with enthusiasm that you hope sounds real.

You’re feeling normal again -- until the letter comes. Opening it, you see it’s an invitation to meet the devils again tomorrow afternoon.

Next up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)