More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dunn811 Dunn811

What's next

The next day

The next morning was like the usual but Jessa was touching herself a bit more like she was discovering her body for the first time. It was cool to watch for Peter. Jessa went to the shower while Peter was doing her smoothie like every day. Peter decided to crush and mix another pill in it not remembering the effect of having too much of that pill on a body.

It’s not like he cared much, he just wanted is wife to recover is sexual appetite.

He decided to go downstairs and spied on her again. Jessa was touching her pussy and her tits. Something was clearly new with how she was acting. Jessa spotted him.

Peter.: Oh my god sorry Jessa I just wondered what took you so long I wanted to check if you were ok.

Jessa.: Why don’t you check closer.

Peter was stunned by that reply and approached her.

Jessa.: I’m horny Peter, I don’t know why but I really want you.

Peter.: God I want you too sweetheart.

Peter started groping her ass, pussy and tits. He took is sweet time. They kissed each other and went straight to bed.

Jessa started sucking Peter cock and gargles with the excess saliva. Peter missed that horny Jessa and was happy to get her back. Those pill was a lifesaver for Peter who stayed with Jessa because he loved her to .

Jessa.: Your cock taste so good.

Peter.: Your wonderful. I love you Jessa.

Jessa.: I love you too. Now I want your cock inside me.

Jessa was riding Peter cock.

Peter was discovering Jessa hot body again like it was a new thing. He was like a children in a candy store. Jessa was really enjoying her time too it wasn’t something she was doing by obligation. She enjoyed it and let peter knew about it.

Her pussy was bouncing on is cock while he had a perfect view of Jessa ass in front of him. He had the audacity to play with is ass and insert a finger but Jessa didn’t mean at all and wanted more.

She really was a new person. Peter couldn’t be more happier that day.

Peter.: I’m about to cum Jessa.

Jessa.: Wait!

Jessa stopped riding Peter cock and went on is knees. She was masturbating him while sucking him until he came on is mouth. She swallowed it all and made sure nothing was left. She was squeezing is cock so much to take the last drop.

Peter.: Oh my god, easy Jessa.

Jessa.: I wanted just a little more.

Peter.: You’ll have plenty more when you comeback from work.

Jessa.: Oh, that’s a promise? I can’t wait.

Jessa went to work after but was dressed a bit more sexy than the usual.

What's next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)