More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ivnlb Ivnlb

What's next?

The next day at work.

Eric worked a data entry for an insurance company. He continued his work on autopilot, imagination lost in anticipation. This evening, he'd be able to watch Remi's video. But, as he was watching the last few minutes tick off the clock, he was suddenly interrupted.

"Hi Eric. We need to talk about your performance." It was his supervisor Grace, an older woman with blonde hair and generous curves.

"You're slower than anyone else in the department and you make constant mistakes. Honestly, I really should let you go." Eric froze up. "But," she continued, "I'd rather try some correctional action first. Why don't you pick up your laptop and follow me to my office?"

Eric followed along sheepishly. He hadn't realized he'd been in trouble.

When they entered, Grace motioned next to her desk. She had fashioned what looked like the world's least comfortable stool, an uncovered length of PVC pipe, a few inches across, sticking up from a base.

"I don't think it's entirely your fault you've fallen behind. I think you're just getting too relaxed for your own good, letting your mind wander. Let's try to correct that. Sit down."

He sat, and felt the edges of the pipe dig into his skin.

"There. Now you're going to work on correcting some of your mistakes. I've noticed several."" Grace slapped a thick stack of printed pages onto the desk. "Open your laptop."

She pulled an office chair up next to him, watching intently as he began to type. Sitting gradually became painful, he started shifting his weight in a futile attempt to find relief. He tried to stand up, but Grace blocked him, placing a hand firmly across his lap.

"Don't stand up. We're doing this for your own benefit." With her hand pressed across his thighs Eric willed himself unsuccessfully not to become erect. He hoped she didn't notice.

Held in place, he couldn't even adjust his position, and the pain only continued to increase. Sweating and whimpering, he soon struggled to type even a few words at a time.

Grace looked sternly into his eyes. "You've been so difficult that I had to take time out to discipline you. It would be polite to apologize, and to thank me for taking the effort to help."

"Sorry, and thank you."

"Say, I'm sorry for being so difficult, and thank you for taking the time to discipline me."

"I-I'm sorry for being so difficult and thank you for taking the time to discipline me."

"Good. And while we're at it, why don't you apologize for getting off on it?"

"Um, what?" Eric's cheeks flushed.

"You've been brushing your boner against my arm for twenty minutes. I'm willing to overlook that, but I hope this hasn't been some pervy game for you." His eyes widened in shock and he looked away. She knew. Her arm remained firmly in place across his lap as he squirmed in pain and humiliation. "No, of course not. Absolutely not."

"Then apologize for getting off on your punishment."

Eric struggled to even get the words out, but sitting on the stool had become excruciating. He couldn't handle another moment of being held down. "I'm sorry for getting off on my punishment."

"Alright, then, I suppose you've had enough. You'll correct the rest of your mistakes on Monday. But you'd better stay more focused from now on or I'm going to make that your regular chair." Grace withdrew her hand and Eric stood up immediately. He winced as blood rushed back into his cheeks, the burning ache almost worse than sitting down had been. He scurried out of the office as fast as he could.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)