More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deathofcards deathofcards

who is it?

The new intern

Engrossed in his screen Alex decided not to answer in the hope whoever it was would go away. The knock came again, a little more persistent this time. He continued to ignore it his attention caught by the video he was watching on his screen. He had muted the sound but was watching two teenage girls kissing and licking each other, distracted by the video he failed to realise his office door was opening.

“Oh, Hi. Alex I thought there was no-one in here.” A female voice said to him.

Alex sat bolt upright, managing to quickly minimize the video. He looked over to the doorway and saw Sindee standing there. Sindee was doing an internship with the company during the summer. She was a pretty little blonde who had only just turned nineteen a month ago. She was only a little over five foot two but always wore heels to make herself seem taller. She wore her hair in pigtails. She was wearing a grey pencil skirt, which stopped a few inches above her knees. Showing off a generous amount of thigh. Her outfit was completed by a white blouse of which she had left the top few buttons undone so that a tiny glimpse of a black bra could be seen.

“Sorry. Sindee I was kind of busy I didn't hear you knocking.” Alex replied.

“That's okay. Franchezca sent me over to get some reports.” She told him.

Franchezca was Sindee's supervisor. Alex had been checking over some data for her. Had he not been wasting time on the internet he would have been busy running the reports Sindee wanted.

“They're not quite finished yet Sindee. But I can print off what I've done so far.” Alex bluffed.

“She doesn't need them just yet. She just kind of sent me over to check up on where you were. You can just show them to me if it's easier.” Sindee replied.

“Sure. I can show you the progress I've made.” Alex told her. Hoping she was not going to notice anything else he was 'working' on.

Sindee walked round to his side of the desk. Alex quickly brought up the Maitland report that he had been working on. Sindee stood to the side of Alex's chair. He pushed his chair so Sindee could get closer to the screen. She bent over and her skirt rode up around her waist, giving Alex a brief flash of panty.

“So these are the fiscal projections for the 2010-2015 period. These seem lower than what they were expecting.” Sindee mused

Alex nervously watched her move the mouse trying to highlight a specific set of figures. He was not sure what Sindee had clicked on but instead of a financial report, the screen was suddenly filled with images of a redheaded teen being eaten out by a blonde. Alex gulped but he noticed that Sindee was taking her time with the video instead of closing it.

“I...I can explain.” He stammered.

“Explain why you're watching porn during work hours?” She retorted.

“There is a simple explanation...” Sindee turned to face him. Alex was surprised to discover that instead of looking angry or disgusted, Sindee was actually smiling.

“You're not?” He tried to ask.

“Shocked, surprised? The only thing that surprises me Alex is that why you spend your time watching slutty teenagers on the internet. When you could be spending your time with slutty teenagers that work in your office.” She replied sexily.

Sindee reached her hand out and placed it on Alex's crotch.

How does Alex react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)