More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mlinheart11 Mlinheart11

Where will you look for an owner?

The nearby skate park

You've always been a fan of skate culture. You don't want to be enslaved to someone boring. Hopefully you can find a cool counter-culture type. Someone that would enjoy having a to hang out with. Giving yourself up to anyone is a risk, but your hoping the skate park crowd will be your best bet.

The local skatepark is a pretty hip place. It's packed with all types and ages of skaters in various states of exhaustion. In the center is a large pyramid. To the left is a concrete bowl, and several quarter pipes and railings are scattered about. Near the entrance is a set of benches. You notice several groups of people resting by the benches. You approach hesitantly.

2 Teenage boys, both with long shaggy blond hair and shorts are surveying the park. It looks like they just arrived. One of them checks the wheels on his skateboard, while the other places new grip tape on his board. When they're both satisfied they pull off their shirts, revealing skinny, practically hairless, yet fit bodies. You wonder if they're even able to grow beards yet.

"Lets do this" one of them says. The other nods in approval.

Sitting on the farthest bench is a fit man in his late 30's, with 2 girls, who look to be around 11 or 12. The girls are wearing helmets, pads, and skin tight pants. Their hair still manages to spill out the back of the helmets. Both light brunettes. Their father is explaining in detail a trick that he'd like them to try.

Finally, an older woman is reading a book in the shade. She's clearly their to watch her child, but you have no idea who her child could be.

Who do you approach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)