More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicolaierdk nicolaierdk

Who is the story teller?

The name is Adora--

--and i am 21 years old, almost 22. I'm about 175cm tall and i am blessed with long black hair like my mothers and big tits like my dad. My dad is fat, no he's really fat. its a running joke in our family as I'm the only girl out of four.

If i had to describe myself as a person i would say that I'm hot headed, daring and somewhat adventurous. My greatest strengths would be my charms, my sense of drama and my physique. I used to study drama at school, that was till i got accepted by the local football team. I had to drop drama as football took up a lot of my time.

My weaknesses on the other hand are hard to explain. But essentially i have a very hard time bonding with people and i don't spend a lot of time with other people - not even my family - Sometime people think of me as a friend, where as i only see them as acquaintances.

Let me tell you about my brothers. The oldest is Martin he's 23 and a teacher. He came home because of the blizzard, all the way from Scandinavia, its by pure luck he made it!

Then there's Augustin 19 years old, hes not really interesting only annoying--

And Gregorio who's age 12, he has been quite since the blizzard began.

We live together with our mother's parents, nothing to do with the blizzard, they have always been... (their names are Tiara and Isidro by the way)

What should i do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)