More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

The naked Emperor

There was this Emperor that lived in the in the city of Asgard in the castle being a respectible figure in the city as the Emperor called Ralf. One morning in his bed he was sleeping in the bed covered up in a bedsheet, his servant came in the bedroom and open the certains letting the sun of the morning shine right into the room. The servant after opening the curtains in the room, he came to the Emperor who still slept in bed, covered in a sheet.

The servant then came to the bed, and in coming right up to the bed, he then took the sheet that the Emperor was covered with, as he then pulled it up and took it off of the Emperor how was still sleeping, as he was shocked at the sight of how the Emperor had looked, and that was completely naked like the day of his birth. It was the same way when he was walking through the parade in the village the other dat, for all the people to see, until a young man had pointed out that he was naked. There the servant once again saw the Emporer naked, and while doing so, started to laugh and giggle, while trying his very best to hold it in not wanting to wake the Emperor out of his sleep as he looked on the bareness of his rare cheeks. There the male servant saw that the sight of the Emperor's nakedness was of such humor and amusement, that he left the bedroom and came back a minute later with a lady maid how was dress covered from head to toe. She herself also came in the bedroom looking on the Emperor's nakedness as he slept, as she like the male servant also laught and giggle at the nudity of the Emperor along with the male servant. Then the lady maid that saw the nakedness of the Emperor is now walking out the room. "Where is those two going in such a rush, haven't thou enjoy seeing the Emperor sleeping naked," said the male servant as she then exited out the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)