More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enemabagred Enemabagred

Month 1

The month of fillings

Once she was confirmed with child her cunt was not to be touched except for the occasional trimming of her bush. No cocks tounges or appliances to go near it . That left the other two holes for use. Her daily regiment of a minimum of a gallon of fluid intake in her anal cavity each morning. Quickly followed by several well endowed cocks that always seemed to deliver their loads expertly in her open throat leading to her stomach.

It was one of her “ nourishing “ times that a foul grog of vitamin paste and oatmeal was into her throat by a menacing looking machine .

Huge white cylinders and huge tubing with robotic arms always finds her sweet spot in her throat just past her gag reflex, to deliver the many ounces of vitamin grog into her daily .

It had both a binding agent (the oatmeal) and a secret chemical that her to produce the firmest ass turds she ever endured in her life. Large oversized logs came out each morning and sometimes until late afternoon before she’s totally cleaned out from the previous days grog and grog oat meal shits. If she wasn’t ball gagged a cock was always nearby. Ready and able young studs of various backgrounds with overly huge cocks always on standby.

If one was done masterfully delivering his load in her throat another was getting primed by various other methods and ways .

The boys were treated to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)