More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JamesWeasley JamesWeasley

How does Hinata lose her clothes?

The mission with the naked dance

It was Hinata's first mission with her crush, Naruto. Would she hold the team back? No, she couldn't let herself. She had to be her best, she had to be stronger. Then, maybe the boy she admired most would finally notice her.

Little did she know, Naruto was going to notice her more than she ever wanted him to.

It was night with all the boys asleep in the tent. Maybe she should get some rest, but she couldn't sleep, so she decided to do some training instead. She climbed out of her sleeping bag and found her way to a nearby waterfall.

-and then she got naked.

It gave her more than a little thrill–a lot more. Who would have thought to find shy, timid Hinata, stripping naked in broad … well, moonlight at least. But there she was. She shed her boots and baggy coat, leaving her in tight black pants and a shirt which hugged her every curve. Then she stepped out of her pants and pulled off that shirt, leaving her in her underwear. A blush crept across her face, and she wasn't even finished.

Her underwear was black with a lot more lace than what one might expect if they knew her, but it made her feel pretty. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting her breasts hang free. They weren't very large, not compared to her sensei Kurenai, and definitely not compared to Tsunade, but they were bigger than a lot of girls' her age. Her nipples hardened in the cool night air and she cupped the soft orbs, suddenly worried that someone might see her.

But she had come this far, and she only had her panties left to go. She hooked the waistband in her thumbs and pulled them down, bending over in the process, and she stepped out of them. Her butt was perfectly round and she shaved, leaving her with a smooth womanhood, not that she was planning on showing anyone that anytime soon. She just found it felt better.

And with her clothes removed and folded neatly on a rock, she stepped onto the river. She had learned how to walk on water some time ago, and could do so easily. Her training didn't require her to get wet, but there was a risk, which is why she took off her clothes first. She channeled chakra into the water, manipulating it, forming a shimmering sphere around her, and she began her dance.

Please log in to view the image

She was dancing naked by the waterfall when someone saw her.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)