More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jbman69 jbman69

What will (or should)I do?

The mind of a nymphomaniac.

It was almost time for the mailman to come and Sylvia wasn’t sure if today her package would come. She was so damn horny and she didn’t know if she could handle another day without being fucked. Pleasuring herself was just not the same as having a man pumping her. She thought about the last time her mailman had come. He had told her that he was moving to a different city and would be transferring out. She couldn’t loose this guy, he had been meeting her needs for over a year.

As she thought about him she felt her juices begin to flow in her pussy. She hadn’t put on any clothes since her shower this morning. She loved walking around the house in the nude. She even kept her windows open hoping that some voyeur might see her and get off. She had fanaticized about catching someone looking in her window and then giving them a real show, maybe even inviting them in and showing them a good time.

Damn it, all this thought was causing her to ache inside. “Where is that damn mailman” she said out loud. She checked the front window again but didn’t see him. She sat down on the couch and spread her legs and started to rub her pussy.

Before she was able to get herself going the doorbell rang and she jumped out of her skin. Her heart was pounding and her anger was triggered. She jumped up and looked out the window. The mail truck was parked at the curb and immediately panic filled her. He had caught her off guard and not ready. She grabbed her silk robe off the back of the couch and threw it on. She looked in the mirror to make sure her hair and makeup looked ok. She took a deep breath to calm herself and casually walked to the door and opened it.

There on the front porch was a new mailman and he was beautiful. The novelty of a new conquest filled her with excitement and she had to talk to herself to keep calm on the outside.

She opened the door and invited him in. He seemed to enter and she ignored it and turned, motioning him to come in. He stepped into the entry. She would do the surprise attack on him. As soon as he cleared the door she closed it and backup against it to keep him from running out. She then very deliberately loosened her robe and let it fall to the floor. He looked up from his clipboard and froze. She watched his eyes stare at her naked breasts and then to her pussy. “This is delicious” she thought wickedly and then asked him if he had something for her. As she watched his crotch there was a bulge forming, and to her delight it was no small bulge. She stepped toward him and asked again reaching for the box. She laughed inside thinking how timid he looked and how fun it was going to be to seduce him.

Will she seduce him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)