More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harkeld Harkeld

What should she do next? See what he's replied? Do some "thinking"? Decide to go out?

The messaging continues

She flipped herself over to check the iPad again.

The Facebook notification flashed up, and she clicked on it, chewing on her lip. She didn't know why she was nervous.

'Thanks,' he said. 'I thought you looked rather good today too.'

She felt a twinge of guilt at receiving the complement. But a twinge of something else as well. Excitement. She grinned as she typed her reply.

'Don't flatter yourself too much,' she said. 'I only said your hair suited you. I didn't say you looked good,' she hit send before she thought about it, and then added a emoticon to show she was joking.

He replied almost immediately.

'You said you liked it. And it suited me. That means you thought it looked good and it looked good on me. So there.'

Ellie could have kicked hereself. Of course. She was too out of practice at this sparring game. Now she just looked silly. Best to just make a joke and move on, she supposed.

'I bow to your superior reasoning, oh master,' she typed. She hit send and immediaely regretted it. What kind of joke was that. She clicked off the iPad in disgust at herself and pulled herself off the bed.

She had better things to be doing.

As she left the room her phone beeped, and she checked it automatically.

'It's not often I get to master beautiful women ;)'

Ellie cursed, and flicked the message away. But his words caused her stomach to tighten. She knew what her trying-to-get-to-sleep fantasy would be tonight.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)