More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ironnick Ironnick

What did I find?

The magic device

I met a man who sold bizarre inventions one day. He was peddling door-to-door and seemed as if he knew me. After some lengthy demonstrations and negotiations, he sold me a medallion with a sun dial on it. When I turned the dial, time seemed to stop. He told me that my personal time had sped up so fast, it just appeared time had stopped. I could move around while the world around me seemed to be at a standstill. I quickly went to my ex-wife's salon. With time stopped, I contaminated her conditioners with dipiliatory creams, mixed up the vials of hair dye, spiked the coffee with laxatives, turned up the heat on the women under the hair dryers while turning back the timers, removed all the cash from her customer's purses, and locked the bathroom door. I restarted time and watched from my car parked across the street. By the end of the day, several women stormed out of the salon with their heads covered and/or clenching their thighs together while running to neighboring businesses in search of restroom. Thanks to a few more visits from me, my ex was out of business within a week and facing several lawsuits.

I decided there were other men in the same situation as I had been in, so I decided to help them out.

My current client is a Mr. "B." He has had some woman troubles of his own, and wants me to help out.

what is Mr. B's problem

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)