More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

The lovely Mathteacher (Older Man/Younger Woman)

"May, how much longer do you need? We're going to miss our flight" whispers the annoyed voice of my long-time Boyfriend Lukas through the hallway, while I'm going through all the necessary utensils, such as passport, vaccination card, etc. in my head again.

"I'm almost ready, Lukas" I call back in my soft, always lovely-sounding voice and grabbed next a jacket from the cloakroom.

"I'll wait in the car" he calls back immediately without asking again if I could use any kind of help from him. Before I can even reply, I hear the sound of the door he just slammed shut.

"Mommy, is Dad mad?" comes a sweet, worried voice next to me and I look straight at our little 5-year-old daughter Lena, who glares at me with big eyes while she hugs her stuffed bunny Luke very tightly under her arm. When I see my cute, lovely daughter, I can't help but smile and immediately hug her and lift her up in the air, Lena immediately starts laughing.

"Juhhhhhuuuu" Lena screeches happily while I twirl her back and forth.

"It's all right Lenchen, Daddy is just a little nervous before the flight" I say encouragingly to her but also to myself and twirl Lena twice more through the air.

Lena goes "Hihihi" when I finally put her back on the floor and for a moment all our family and financial problems seem to have disappeared as I look at my overjoyed daughter.

"Let Mommy have a quick look to see if we have everything and then we can finally start" I say with as much anticipation as I can muster at the moment and let my hand slide through my daughter's dark, silky long hair.

"Okay mommy" she says in a soft voice and then sits down on the overturned suitcase that is lying in front of my feet.

With a last smile to my sweet daughter, I quickly walk through all the rooms in our small 4-room apartment to see to what extent we have everything together for our 5-day vacation in Greece. When I arrive at the bedroom and suddenly stand in front of the large mirror on the wardrobe, I pause for a moment and look at myself. As a 23-year-old young mother, I no longer feel particularly attractive since Lena was born, although my friends and mother always tell me the opposite because of my still very petite figure. Of course, with my height of only 162cm, I hardly gained any weight despite being pregnant. My natural slightly tan skin and my dark eyes due to my Moroccan descent make me look more Mediterranean than I really am. Today, however, I tied my long dark brown hair, which I usually wear openly, into a disheveled knot, my otherwise so bright fawn brown eyes have lost their luster a bit due to recent times and are marked by red eye rims, which I get from many sleepless nights in the last few months. My plain white shirt has a wide cut and thus hides my breasts, which have grown to a large C-cup since birth, as well as my almost completely slim stomach. My legs, which I think are way too short, are in tight jeans. Turning a bit in the mirror, I see my butt, which I think has gotten too full and too big, filling my pants completely. However, my friend Janine always says I would be crazy and I have a phenomenal bubble butt that every man would love.

"Well, if that were true, why doesn't Lukas love me like that?" I ask my sad-looking reflection with a soft sigh, only to turn away from my own unattractive sight.

A few seconds later I'm back in the hallway with Lena, who is already waiting for me and happily jumps up from the suitcase.

"Are you ready now mommy?" my three-year-old daughter asks me full of anticipation.

"Yes, let's start now" I say and unfortunately have to myself to smile before I pick up the suitcase from the floor and pull it behind me, Lena in tow.

When we reach the car, my obviously pissed off boyfriend is already sitting in the driver's seat, waiting for us. Alone I push the heavy suitcase into the car before I put Lena on the child seat and then swing myself into the front passenger seat.

"Ready finally? Made up pretty enough for other men?” says Lukas with a disgusting tone in his voice and glares at me angrily.

“Lukas please not in front of Lena. Please let's spend a nice vacation together" I try to calm him down, because he has a constant problem of jealousy and the closer this vacation came, the worse it got.

"Okay” he says grumpily and then starts the engine and drives the car towards the airport.

******************************

Something I've had in the pipeline for a while. Happy to see some opinions. It's an idea for a new longer story once I've finished my other long-term project.

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)