More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pansa23 pansa23

What's next?

The lonely landlord

Audrey opened the door and saw their old landlord Bernard at the door.Bernard Reiss is 71 years old man with very short white hair which it looks like will fall out soon too.When you look into his face the first thing you see are his dark sinister eyes which can scare you just by one look, but of course also you can be quite disgusted by his beardless wrinkled ugly skin and his dirty almost brown teeth.But even if you don't look this man in the face you will still see his fat dirty body which he don't care about. Audrey heard from her neighbours that he lives alone because his wife died not long ago, they also told her about his bad personality and they were right because the first time she and Paul met him, he yelled at them for asking him to not pay him rent for the first month and of course he refused. So this man is standing in front of her dressed in dirty white tank top, torn black pants and black slippers.

"Will you pay me today or you will beg for one more day like you did yesterday?" he yelled at her while looking at her cleavage which was still wet from the shower and Audrey saw his nasty look too and was a little embarrassed and scared.

"We though you will come after eight when my husband comes back from work" she said with soft scared voice.She was trembling a little because Bernard was looking like he will tore her robe and eat her soft wet.

"So now you are even telling me when to come to ask for my money?" he yelled again without moving eyes away from the beautiful sight he had.

"No, of course not mister Reiss but I but though this was our agreement"she said still trembling and scared what he will yell again.

"I will come later, beauty, I will not expect my money from your poor useless husband but at least you will have the courtesy of inviting me for a tea this time and not making an old man like me stay on his weak legs and you can call me Bernard"he said with a little softer voice but still looking at Audrey cleavage while licking his lips.

"No, We will pay you tonight you don't have to worry"she said a little more confident than before.She was angry at his inappropriate compliment and his bad words about Paul but she didn't want to argue with him.

"We will see that I will leave you for now"He said a little more calm than before.

"Goodbye"she said with hope that he will finally leave her alone

"Goodbye, beauty "he said and left on his way with smile.

Audrey angrily closed the door and stood at one place while thinking about what just happened.She really hated this ugly perverted old man and wanted just to leave this place but they had **** this was the cheapest apartment they could find so she had to get used to for now.She come back to her senses and looked to the clock and rushed to fix herself because she had to go to work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)