More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

Which Storyline?

The lonely Aunt (Aunt/Nephew)

A/N: Special thanks to Uwe37073 for allowing this thread. I use pics but will identify the models used. This thread will mostly be told from the seduced Aunt's perspective. Please like, favorite, and comment on what you're enjoying or any suggestions on where you might like to see things go. This first chapter will be a little shorter simply because it's meant to introduce the characters and establish the thread.

I wake early one day in late July knowing I needed to get the spare room ready for my nephew's pending arrival. I can't help but sigh at the empty bed as I get up to take care of my normal morning routine. My husband was away yet again on a business trip leaving me alone for the next 3 months. This was the exact reason I'd offered to house my nephew when I'd learned he would starting at the local college this year. I quickly brush my teeth before slipping into the shower. After scrubbing myself I step out to look in the mirror and can't help but think that at 28 I still looked as beautiful and sexy as when I was 18.

(Model Name: Mackenzie Mace)

I still can't believe I've been left alone so much by my husband. Out of the last 12 months he'd only spent maybe a month spread out through the year at home. I shake my head to clear my thoughts as I start dressing for the day. Once dressed I head into the kitchen for some coffee while I plan out my day. I know the house is fairly clean but the spare room would need to be freshened up. I decided to air it out while I change the sheets and turn the mattress. I knew Nick would be here later this afternoon but thought I should have time to get those done.

Nick's PoV

I stretch in the seat as the bus pulls into the rest area. I can't wait to see my sexy aunt again but couldn't wait to start classes next week. With my parents out of the country on a second honeymoon My mother wanted to make sure I was settled in with Aunt Michelle as soon as possible. I knew Aunt Michelle was married and off limits but can't help wishing it was a possibility. I know Uncle Jim has been away on business a lot so maybe I could seduce her even if it was only a one time thing. With that in mind I pull out my phone and begin searching for seduction techniques.

How will his arrival change things for the two of them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)