More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What eles do they do with the naked sailor/what other Cfnm stories is there

The little secret

One time there was a girl name Sara that was sitting on a coach waiting for jack to come down stairs so that they can go for a walk in the neighborhood.

There Sara was all dress up surfing through channels on the

TV "hey Sara I have a surprise for you" said Jack standing behind the door and as he started to emerge from behind the door. As jack emerged from behind the door he did so with Scott as he has Scott naked holding Scott's little 4 inch wiener leading him to Sara.

"Jack, Jack come on man let go this is embarrassing" said Scott as Jack led him by his little dick "come Scott, quite being a baby" said Jack, leading Scott by the dick naked in front of Sara.

"Oh my goodness ha, ha, ha Jack you have Scott naked by his little pe pe that is so cute ahh!" Said Sara as she saw Jack as he held a stark naked Scott by his little dick. "You know what you two should be alone I'm going to find Christie" said jack as he let go of Scott's small dick and left him naked in the Livingroom with Sara.

There Sara sat there looking at a naked Scott, looking at his little dick and balls "whoa something better to watch than Tv, I'm going to have fun with you" said Sara still looking at Scott dick.

What does sara have in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)