More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

What the hell hit you?

The leading player

Chapter 5: The Biggest Player

Shiela leaped back, and you flinched as the figure collided straight into you.

Just as you landed on the ground, you felt a sharp and quick pain in your neck. A tingling flows through your (kinda stolen) body before it becomes numb.

You look up at the person who paralyzed you. An early 20s blonde man wearing a black leather outfit with a belt of various tools around him.

Before Sheila could confront him, he injected her as well causing even her strong body to slump to the ground.

“Da fuck didya do to me?” she cried.

“I’m winning.” he said. “The name’s Johnston. I’m gonna possess everybody and win whatever sweet prize is at the end of this.”

Just when he was presumably about to possess one of them, a groaning could be heard.

It was the same ebony woman (if they were a woman) from before, recovering from the rough possessions she endured earlier.

“Well, well, well. Hello beautiful.” Johnston said before pulling out a blow dart and shooting it at the woman. She as well went back on the ground.

“Aw fuck.” she said.

“Bet you have a lot of people in you huh sugar.” he told her as she crouched in front of her face.

“No. Just me and her. Im her boyfriend. She asked me to turn her into a costume and wear her to protect her.”

“Well, you’re doing a great job at it.” he said before slapping the poor woman’s butt. “Time to transfer.”

Despite her/his pleas, Johnston started to become transparent before eventually letting himself fall on top of the woman/man.

Her face contorted and her limbs shook as he slowly faded into her, with his clothes actually appearing on her.

She then gained a smile and an appreciative look downward on her face. Now there was a woman in a black leather outfit in front of you, and you couldn’t help but be allured yourself.

“Mmmmm.” Johnston said as he grabbed his new ass. He then began to unzip the front of his outfit.

“Damn. I’ll get you two’s bodies later. I’m gonna go check out some stuff.” said Johnston before going off into the woods.

“See what kinda mess you and yer broad got us into meathead!” Shiela yelled at Jason

“Shiela! It’s me!” you said in exasperation.

“Oh, bugger then. Sorry. Guess you learned how to possess at the wrong time......say.....try to leave your body. This damn nerve juice might not work on your actual bod.”

You strain yourself to escape from Jason’s body, but to no avail.

“Come on then!!!! You got it!!!” Shiela whispered as loudly as she could.

You finally managed to poke one hand out of Jason’s chest, before clawing your way out, and becoming physical.

“Epic!!! Great! Now drag me outta here before he comes back!”

You heave and sigh as you drag the very heavy body Shiela is in away into the night.

A few minutes later, Johnston came back with only one of the two bodies he wanted there. The real Jason began to wake up.

“Hey! You there? Tell me what happened!” he said while snapping fingers.

Jason dropped his jaw. His line of sight was obvious.

Johnston put a finger on his chin and pointed him towards his eyes.

“I’m feeling tired. Or this body is, whatever. Find me the big girl with the shit teeth and whoever she’s with.” he said while putting two paralysis needles in Jason’s hand. “If you do, you can do it with this bod.”

Jason immediately ran up and ran into the night as well.

“Don’t trip on them doofus.” he chuckled.

Meanwhile, you were taking Shiela with you through the woods. With her obvious predicament, she cannot lead you to where to go.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)