More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mfucker mfucker

Did Tara pick the lady, or just one of the guys?

The lady.

It was a rather unusual request. A lady asking for a lady escort. Initially James and Tara dismissed this as just one of those practical jokes people play online, but the lady had provided a few of her own photos, as well as a contact number.

Call they did, and they decided that despite any earlier misgivings, Tara was really excited about this. Another lady.

James had claimed to be Tara's agent, which the lady, Ms Hanson accepted readily. Ms Hanson, however, did not disclose much about the unusual nature of her offer. It was a standard evening out, she claimed, even though she agreed to pay for all extra frills charges for the entire night - even extending to the morning of the following day.

........

Still slightly spent from that earlier blowjob from Tara, James watches as Tara goes about getting dressed for this special day. Her first job as an escort.

She goes over to her huge wardrobe, picking one outfit out after another, holding it before her as James made his judgement. After a few no's and a couple of maybe's, James finally sees something he likes. It is a long black dress, with spaghetti straps. Elegant from far, but really accentuating Tara's generous chest, as well as a suggestive slit by the right side which went all the way up to just under her hips. And of course garters and black stockings to go with this. James decided that stockings were really a woman's thing.

Tara seemed pleased herself, and after making a meal of putting on the outfit, deliberately done to tease James, she was finally ready. Her hair was done up elegantly, and frankly no one could possibly guess her intentions for the evening.

As Tara headed towards the door, James got up behind her, slowly wrapping his arms around her slim waist. Both of them clearly thrilled at what might be going on later in the evening, but judging by the bulge at the front of James's pants, he might just be that much more excited.

Teasingly once more, Tara rubbed James's cockhead through his pants while leaning into him for a steamy kiss. James moves his hands to cup her breasts but she playfully slapped them away.

"Our client is waiting," she put on her sternest voice, but James pressed on, pulling her in for yet another kiss.

"Then I'll make sure you are worth the wait," he countered, this time his hands quickly disappearing through the slit of her dress, finding their way to her naked, and slowly moistening crotch.

Sensing his upperhand, Tara moved quickly to wriggle away, but James had already found her opening, sliding his warm fingers into her. She moaned softly, knowing that she had lost.

"A return favour," was all James said, before he had Tara back on the couch, her legs spread at the probing of his fingers. Soon his head was between her legs, his breath bearing down on that sweet spot. Now Tara wished he would just plunge into her, so that she could take all of him inside.

His tongue came slowly, tentatively, softly. He was teasing, and there was nothing she could do about it. Then came the fingers, first one, two, then more, and before long she had lost count.

Her hips bucking, eyes closed, she longed for the release which James was just about to give.

And then he stopped.

She opened her eyes, her crotch aching as if on fire. She wanted to touch herself but James pulled her hands away this time round.

"Just what our client needs," James smiles this time round. "Besides, a woman knows another's needs best."

Tara sat on the couch invitingly for a while longer, hoping James would somehow finish what he started. But it was not his intent, apparently. James knew that Tara would need an end to the arousal he had already set in motion. That lady customer was going to be in for some treat.

Does the client pick Tara up? Or does Tara meet her outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)