More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thalia80 Thalia80

What's next?

The joy of meeting again

Fortunately, there was not a lot of traffic, so we easily crossed the city and approached our destination unstoppably. I was really looking forward to seeing Sarah again, but I was also a little nervous that she wouldn't accidentally say something in front of Adam that might reveal my unfaithfulness. I looked at my husband driving next to me and thought how lucky I am to have him. I didn't want to lose him because of a small mistake. It's true that the 'small' is not completely accurate, although it was a matter of detail. I loved him so much so I will probably forever have a guilty conscience because I cheated on him. It is true that that adventure was also a lifetime experience, but it was only a one-time occasion. I thought that if I give him everything and satisfy all his needs, then I will gain forgiveness, even if he doesn't know about it. That's why I reached his crotch and grabbed his manhood through his pants.

"Oh darling! What's in your mind? The former wasn't enough?" he asked me mockingly.

"But yes. I am well satisfied. I just wanted to check that big babymaker." I winked at him. "Just pay your attention to the road."

I slowly started to squeeze his shaft, which I felt started to harden. I licked my lips as I thought about his stiff cock whick could be in my mouth. I heard him moan softly. There was already a huge tent in his pants and I also breathed harder and suddenly had an idea.

"Just pay attention to the road dear. I have other things to do."

"What are you up to honey? Oh..." He bit off the sentence when I unzipped his pants. I slowly reached into his boxers and freed his bare meat from its captivity. There towered his diamond-hard dick, and I wrapped my fingers around the base of it. I felt it throbbing in my hand. I squeezed it a bit and the thick veins bulged out along its entire length. It was so beautiful. I loved watching it. His swollen, purple glans glistened from precum and I slowly bent my head on him. I've never done it like that in a car before, so it was a bit of a challenging to find the right position, but I succeeded. I enjoyed the way his big cock filled my mouth.

"Ah you are so good at this honey." He moaned.

"I know baby, just drive." I instructed.

"What makes you so horny? You're not used to being like this."

I couldn't tell him that the memories caused by the upcoming meeting with Sarah flashed in my head from time to time. I thought about what it would be like to hold Mike's huge member in my mouth, but I had to block such thoughts. I am currently pleasuring my husband. But he also noticed the change in me and I had to tell him something.

"I love sucking you Adam. You have the biggest dick in the world." I lied. Appearances had to be maintained. "I can't resist you sweetie. And I don't want you to be too horny when Sarah is here. In the end, you'll get laid with her." I was joking.

"Ah so the wind is blowing from here. Don't worry dear I never cheat.... Aaaahh! Shit!"

He couldn't finish the sentence because in a sudden moment I allowed his cock deep in my throat. I enjoyed his stiff manhood sliding into me and I liked the sounds that came from him. I've never heard him like that before.

"Damn it, honey. Why didn't I know you could do this until now. Mmmmm."

"So far, neither have I." I flirt with him.

"And you do it like a pro."

"And how do you know what a pro is like?" I teased. "Anyway, practice makes perfect. If you would knew how many times I had to do this to make it perfect for you." I winked at him, then took him back into my mouth and worked harder on him. This little fantasy must have had an effect on him because he was very hard and I could feel his muscles tensed up.

"Oh dear. I'm going to cum in your mouuu.... Aaaahh!" He screamed but I didn't let him go even for a minute and let him empty his hot cream down my throat and fill my mouth. When it started to be a lot, I started swallowing hungrily and didn't let a drop go to waste. I eagerly sucked his softening shaft dry and then gently put it back into his pants.

"Who are you and what did you do with my wife? That was amazing. I don't know what got into you but you can always be like this. I love this new Gina."

I couldn't tell him that I was like this because of I pictured Mike's enormous fuck stick before me the whole time. I had to admit to myself that it was that huge dick that really turned me on. But Adam liked it too, so it wasn't such a bad decision THAT night. And my husband didn't have to know the reasons.

"I just can't get enough of your huge cock. I love it when you're hard." Then I looked into his eyes, licked my lips and made an audibly one last gulp. This drove him crazy, I saw it on him but I was also wet. I have never gave roadhead to anyone while driving. Moreover that was Adam's frist deepthroat. The air between us vibrated, but nothing happened during the rest of the journey.

Sarah was already waiting for us in front of the station and we fell on each other's necks.

"Hi Sarah! Missed you!" I welcomed her.

"Hey you little bitch." She greeted me. "I missed you too. It's good to see you again Adam. It's been a long time since we met." And they hugged each other.

"I'm happy for you too. I hope you'll feel good with us."

"Well, if it goes half as well as our last meeting, it will be worth it." She winked at me but I silenced him with my expression. Adam glanced at us quizzically.

"It's better if I don't ask anything right?"

"Right." Sarah agreed.

Well, I think we are looking forward to a weekend full of excitement.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)