More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Freakazedd Freakazedd

Who will Cédric choose?

The janitor

While he is looking for who will be his second victim, Cedric sees Mr MARTIN sweeping the yard in front of the building. The building's old janitor politely says a hello to him, which Cedric returns. The man is about sixty years old. He isn't the smartest, but is very nice and helpful to Cedric. Yet he always has that sad look on his face.

Please log in to view the image

Cedric ends up selecting him. He validates the selection, then the bodyswap and, after a loading bar, a message is displayed: "Bodyswap successful :-)".

Cedric then observes the caretaker, the only one he has in sight. Mr MARTIN suddenly stops sweeping. He remains motionless for a few moments, then suddenly starts screaming and running in all directions. Before he faints. Cédric panics, wondering what he did. Meanwhile, neighbors, alerted by the noise, go out to see Mr. MARTIN. Someone calls an ambulance.

From his window, Cedric watches the scene. He finally sees Pauline. The young girl has just come down still in a dressing gown. She approaches Mr. Martin and, even from a distance, Cédric can see that she is very pale.

A few minutes later, as the ambulance leaves with poor Mr. Martin, Cedric watches Pauline go home, looking very disturbed.

What's Cedric doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)