More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kell kell

Who is the contestant and what is the competition?

The invisible woman.

It seems as though our first contestant is mrs. Susan storm Richards, the invisible woman. She has chosen to start off in our evening gown competition. She is coming out from behind the curtains now and…..WOW! It seems as though she has decided to show us that she can turn her clothes invisible as well as herself, fortunately only her clothes are invisible now. We are told she is wearing a long flowing gown designed by her husband using the famous “unstable molecules” material. These unstable molecules allow her to use her powers more easily on her clothes, which allowes us the opportunity to see her beautiful body. We can see why Reed Richards married her. Mrs. Richards has beautiful breasts which stand firm on her chest (natural or invisible bra?) She is also an obvious natural blonde we can tell. Her firm flat abs well toned thighs and legs and an ass that is just as beautiful as the rest of her body. The invisible woman walks the runway gracefully and when she turns in place for our viewing pleasure we have a lot of pleasure indeed. In an interview prior to the contest she had said she likes to model for her husband, often in the same outfit she is wearing now, that lucky guy. Well she has reached the back of the runway and finished her modeling session, much to every ones dissapointment.

I am told she has chosen to move immediately to the talent portion of the competition. Moving to center stage she has allowed her dress to become visible, it is actually quite lovely, but she is taking it off. I can only imagine ,and hope, at what she is going to do for her talent show. Well I am told she is going to…GULP… WOW. (Thank you lord.)
It seems she is going to…..

What i sshe going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)