More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cantalope Cantalope

How far along is the subjugation?

The invasion went smoothly

You used another willingly subservient race to bring the planets government to its knees and then you offered peace under your rule. You kept your presence, the slimy one, limited. You liked the fight these earthlings had. Exploring their cerebral cortex had been a rare treat: There was so much emotion and passion flying around in here they weren't even sure what they wanted! It was like a dream come true, a strong will built upon intelligence but undermined by a strong emotional drive. But it just kept getting better! They were highly varied, individual to individual, nothing like the almost clone-like Angali. And they were sexual! It was like every one of your wishes had been granted in these wonderful creatures.

You had discovered sexuality some time ago firsthand in the Kasull, a race of amphibious dog-like creatures who were living in a myriad of strict feudal systems on their marshy home-world. You had been fascinated by the social discrepancy between the males and females, the females ruled their queendoms with an iron fist. Considering you were basically a homogenous soup of cells the mere idea of variety was glorious and you had (still did really) a tremendous amount of fun with the Kasull.

Now you were making the descent down to planet Earth, which "legally" belonged to you but you were practically jiggling at the thought of all the impassioned conflict that awaited you. 'Dial it back.' you thought carefully. If something destroyed your current form there wasn't more of your body for nearly two lightyears. It was an intentional restriction to add a little extra excitement to your adventure. What was the point in conquering the galaxy if you did it without a little risk? Would be downright boring. And you hated boredom.

As the shuttle made its final descent to the landing zone you have a hard time containing your excitement.

Where is the landing zone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)