More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JonnyRaymond JonnyRaymond

But how?

The introduction of the Girly Burger!

You were called in early on a Saturday morning in the early summer by your boss, Mr. Dinksly. You didn’t usually work Saturdays in fact no one did until 1pm, but the old kook pestered you until you told him you’d come over and help him load a new shipment.

-20 Minutes Pass-

You arrive on your dinky old moped, and head around the back, to see a big ass box, and Mr. Dinksly sitting right next to it on his motorized wheelchair. “Listen here, kid, I need yahelp! I’m too old and weak f’ah liftin’ t’ings, can ya move this in?”

Now, you were a smart kid (as far as barely passed high schoolers went,) so you knew it was a good idea to please the boss, especially if he called you himself. As you picked up the box it felt like it weighed a ton more than you even expected!

“What the shit’s in this thing, Sir?” You gasp out as you finally brought the friggan thing into the back store room. You start to open it when Dinksly responded.

“Apparently, upper management sent us new “Girly Burgers’” with a “Special Girly Sauce” out of the blue, didn’t even know it was comin’ ‘till las’ night!”

“Something new to sell huh? Well, guess it can’t be worse than the vegan-burger-with-beef-fries fiasco. Still can’t understand how THAT went through R&D. Still, don’t like how they dropped it on us like that.”

“Yep, sucks more than baby on a mama’s titty. Oh well, just pack it all in, and start selling it t’marrah. They say they’ll send us ‘mahr next week. I’ve gotta go, mind if I leave you alone?”

“Yes sir, had nothing else to do anyways.” You say, muttering that second part. You pack in everything, and take a closer look at the new stuff. They were pink sauces in squirt containers, and with burgers that had pink buns, yellow lettuce (apparently,) with purple meat slabs (which is good, all pink meat wouldn’t be taken too kindly around these parts.) You decide you head to the bathroom before you inspect any more.

Which gender are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)