More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JamesWeasley JamesWeasley

How does Hinata lose her clothes?

The hotsprings

Hinata dipped her toe into the steaming hot water. It was...hot. Otherwise, it could hardly be called a hot spring. She had heard that they were less common outside the Land of Fire, but she hadn't traveled far enough to know for herself. There was more than one hot spring in Konoha alone, but this was one of the nicer ones.

She glanced around at the other people in the spring. There was a wooden divider through the water separating the men's side from the women's, but some of the other visitors held white cotton towels in front of them for modesty's sake like strapless aprons. Still, most of the women there had forgone the towel entirely and simply bathed naked.

Hinata was part of the opposite ****; she wore a towel wrapped tightly around her frame. She'd have worn a swimsuit if that were allowed, and if her towel got wet...then it got wet. She stepped into the water and relaxed into the hot water.

Her bath was interrupted a few minutes later when she was interrupted by a voice. "Hey, Hinata." It was a voice she recognized. "I wasn't expecting to run into you here."

She opened her eyes and saw...

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)