More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acrc321 Acrc321

Which teacher comes to the classroom?

The headmistress

A couple of minutes passed. Minutes that were total agony for Kate.

The girl's stomach felt too upset, and the cramps made her double over in pain. But the worst part was the impending mass that was forming in her intestines, which was only growing and advancing towards her anus. Causing her an unimaginable pressure, which made her desperation increase.

Kate prayed that the professor would arrive soon and have something to distract her need.

Her other classmates were talking to each other, laughing and playing. But Kate didn't even get up from her seat. She feared that if she got up, the avalanche that was building up in her intestines and rectum would come out all at once. So she preferred to stay in the safety of her seat.

Kate and her classmates were surprised to see that it was the headmistress who entered the room.

Seeing the headmistress, they all went to sit in their respective seats. It wasn't normal for the headmistress to come to the classrooms, but when she did, it was usually to give an announcement or something similar.

As a result, everyone was silent, waiting for the director to give her message.

What does the headmistress announce?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)