More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by viewer67 viewer67

Where does she take him?

The headmistress' office

Lilith led Haji through the halls of the school. The very first thing he noticed that the school's insides were as extravagant as it was on the outside. The hallways and rooms reminded him a lot of castles he would often see in video games. There were candles lit everywhere and even chandleries. He thought he also saw some fireplaces lit up. "Normally, student orientations for new entries happen in the auditorium. But because you are of a special case, the headmistress wants to handle your orientation personally," Lilith told him.

"Is that so?" Haji said, still seeing girls still eyeing him like a pack of goodies.

"Oh, there's no need to be worried. The headmistress isn't bad, in fact she's really nice. Just relax," Lilith reassured him with a calming smile.

Haji felt himself at ease, but he didn't know why. They reached a pair of large doors with a door knocker on the left. Lilith reached up and backed the knocker twice, a loud echo booming through. "Headmistress Aphrodite, the new entry is here."

The doors slowly opened with a loud, eerie creak, sending a small tingling sensation through Haji's spine. Lilith looked back at him and gave a small bow, "Well, the headmistress will see you now. I hope to see you in classes soon."

"Uh... yeah, see you," Haji replied back nervously, still on edge. After she went off, and idly noticing her backside seemed to shimmy side to side as she went, Haji went inside thought the large doors. Immediately after that, the doors slowly slammed shut. Beside himself, Haji looked back at the locked doors.

The office, if you could call it an office, was as about as large as a master bedroom. The floor was in silk carpeting while the walls were in spruce wood. Ornate gargoyle was on both sides of the walls with two large couches in the middle and a coffee table with a few books in between. Before him were three large stain glass windows that stretched to the ceiling. In front of the windows was a working desk with a small lamp at the side. Sitting on that desk was a woman. She was tall and leggy, her long legs elegantly folded on top of one another. She was a European if her skin tone was anything to go by. Her hair was silver and was long enough to spread all over the desk behind her and her eyes seemed to shine like rubies. Light mascara with red lipstick enhanced her look. And the way she dressed...

She was in a burgundy blazer jacket with golden accents on her sleeves and cuffs, typical business wear. But she wasn't wearing a shirt. Hell, she didn't even have a bra. It was buttoned down to have her bare breasts protruding out, even if he could only see her cleavage. And she had a really good set of tits, maybe D Cup, and he could see her nipples pressing through somehow. Her skirt also matched the blazer, being more maroon in color with more gold trimming around her waist. Dark stockings adorned her long, smooth and beautiful legs and crimson heels were on her feet. All in all, she was a hell of an exotic beauty.

"Welcome, Haji Hino. I've been expecting you, the headmistress greeted. Even her accent sounded exotic. It sounded something like Spanish, Greek, maybe French. Or all three? "Please, have a seat." He did as he was told, like her voice had a hypnotic affect. "I am Aphrodite Freya, the headmistress of Cromwell Prep. Sorry for the sudden invite without warning, but I am glad you chose to come."

"Well, to be honest, I'm kind of wondering if that was a good idea," Haji admitted. "I never head of this school, and you don't even have a website. And not to mention that I've only seen girls so far."

"I'll be happy to explain that," Aphrodite said, slowly getting up from her desk and walking to the counter like she was on a runaway. She poured a small cup of tea and walked over to him and handed the cup over. "I'm sure you had a long trip, so just drink this. It's a remedy for relaxing."

"T... thank you," Haji nodded, sighing as he took a sip.

"To answer your concerns," she said, sitting beside him, "Cromwell Prep is a very private all-girl college backed by particular wealthy families. And as such, every girl in this school come from said families. Each one comes from a very privileged lifestyle and the girls here are worth around a trillion US dollars each."

"That's... a lot," Haji answered, taking another sip of his tea. He already felt his muscles relax. "But why me though? I'm just working class."

"The fact that you are working class is all we need. Especially with you being a boy," Aphrodite continued, fiddling with the edge of her blazer just enough for her brown nipple to peak through. "There is one particular problem with our girls here. They have never met a boy before. In fact, a few of our staff members haven't had all that much interaction with men either. All of them are quite eager to get to know you"

"But I've never had many interactions with girls either," Haji said, his voice almost coming out as a slur.

"Which is exactly why you are perfect for this place," Aphrodite replied with a mirthful smile, "This is a learning environment after all, so we can learn from each other... both from students and teachers," she said, leaning closer to him.

Either he didn't notice or the tea was a lot stronger than he thought it was. "Well... I guess you have a point... I mean the place is really nice and, I guess I could get used to a place like-"

He didn't finish what he was saying once Aphrodite suddenly lunged and pinned him against the couch, his cup dropping on the floor and spilling the tea, "Do you want me to fuck you or not?" her voice was in sudden demand.

"Uh... fuck yeah!" he groaned in surprise.

"Do you think I'm sexy? Do you want my pussy?" she whispered sensually.

"Uh... hell yeah!" that was all she needed when she dipped down and kissed him full on the mouth. He couldn't believe. His first kiss with a sexy headmistress, a woman like this. He just let her lead him along and it felt so fucking good. The kiss was deep, he could feel her tongue stretching impossibly all over his mouth. Her lips felt full, firm, more pronounced. It felt strange, like a dream. A dream he didn't want to wake up from. Her hands ran down head and shoulders, kneading them gently like a massage. Her pointed crimson nails ran over his hair like a comb. In the blissfully moment, her chest pushed against his.

Aphrodite sent soft kisses to his cheek, his earlobe, and down to his neck, kissing ever so succulently. Pleasure overcame him as he hugged her closer, moaning lightly as he began to lose himself to her. "Ah, as I thought, your neck is you most venerable area. Anything that happens their makes you paralyzed with lust. Just like the papers said," Aphrodite smirked. "In that case, this should be easy..."

Her head rose up and her mouth opened wide. Her teeth carved into long fangs. And like a viper, she bit down into his neck. He froze and let out a small grunt before shuddering. It stung, but the feeling soon gave way to more pleasure. His breathing quickened, and his sexual sensitivity heightened. It wasn't unpleasant. In fact, it was the opposite. It was _very _pleasant. As she sucked his neck, her hands rubbed all over her back, his fingers tracing over her spine and combing her hair. She gave a pleasant purr as she continued to suck, seemingly enjoying him. Or maybe it was just the taste of his blood.

She released herself from Haji, the blood dripping from her lips. Her long, pointed tongue slipped out to lick it off. Somehow, the red lipstick remained. "So good," she sighed, running her hands through her hair, "I haven't had a taste of human male blood in the last three hundred years, let alone a human male at all."

"Are you... a vampire?" he should be freaking out over being bitten, but he wasn't.

"Yes... and no," Aphrodite confessed as her eyes started to gleam, "I'm something of a hybrid between a vampire and a succubus... a vampubus if anything." And that was when she started to change. Her skin slowly turned to beat red, black goat horns grew on her forehead, her nails grew longer and sharper and her breasts seemed to expand to and extra cup, so much that her blazer exploded from her body, exposing black nipples. Her lips turned black and puckered into "octopus lips" that reminded him so much of the Battle Angel Alita manga he loved to read. Finally, ten black wings drew out of her back. She smirked wickedly as groped her breasts and juggled them in front of him

"Now then..." she said in a demanding yet sensual voice, "Let us start our entrance exams..."

Let the entrance exams begin

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)