More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jdoe201207 Jdoe201207

What are your embarrassing/ humiliating naked stories?

The hazing of a 18 year old girl

For the sake of the reputation of my sorority and school I won’t be using there names. When I was a freshman in college my friends convinced me to join a sorority with them. This sorority little did we know had a history of hazing and they didn’t take it easy on new pledges. Within the first week or so we were all told to be at the sorority house and we all kind of thought that tonight would be were they tried to see who really wanted to be in the sorority. One everyone arrive we sat in the ginormous livingroom of this house with the senior girls sitting on couches and the freshman sitting on the floor in front of them. Amber who was the president of the sorority stood up and told all of us that tonight was going to be either a fun night for us or some of us wouldn’t be allowed into the sorority. She said tonight you freshmen will be putting on a strip show and the best dancers get to stay. Everyone was really nervous but it was just girls even though you didn’t know everyone. The first girl, Hannah really set the tone during her dance. She was probably the best looking of the freshmen, with the best butt and boobs. I was surprised to she her try as hard as she did because I figured with the way she look she was going to make it into the sorority either way. In my mind I thought we were stopping the strip show once we had danced around in our underwear maybe some girls would take their tops off, but Hannah had gotten completely naked and what twerking and rubbing her hands up and down herself. Afterwards Amber made everyone clap of Hannah and said that is exactly what we and to see. Throughout the night girl either left because they were too embarrassed to strip or they wouldn’t strip enough so they were kicked out. Only girls willing to get naked and show it off to the seniors would get to stay. I decided to be over confident even though I was scared. I got completely naked and was twerking, fake riding the seniors, and shaking everything I had. I just wanted the seniors to like me and not give me any trouble. The seniors love my performance and I got to stay. Most of my friends got to stay to. At the end of the night the seniors congratulated us on the first step to becoming a member of the sorority. Amber explained why tonight was so important and how it made us closer together and how we could feel more comfortable around each other after going though this. She ended her speak by saying also this lets the seniors know that you know how to listen and that you will listen. Followed by and you’ll all listen because we’re the seniors of the sorority and the living room has camera, thank you all you are free to go she said laughing. My heart sank and all the freshmen looked at each other in panic. This would set us up for doing some ridiculous things in the future. Even though some of us were told that there weren’t any camera and the things we thought were cameras were motion sensors for an alarm system and others were for lights. So no one really knew if they was videos of us humiliating ourselves or not. And if there was video what would be done with it, but for most the fear of a video of you naked showing everything you’ve got dancing seductively getting posted anywhere was enough for you to listen to the seniors.

What does Amber have in mind for the new pledges

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)