More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

The quest stories

The hangman - executioner's cases

Warning – dark themes

Two people kneeled in front of the woman. Her athletic build and visible muscles showed that she was no stranger to hard work, yet she was still nice to the eye and her frame carried an impressive bust. Her black hair flowed down her back, her face features were sharp and her blue eyes narrow giving her look of someone who carried an elvish blood in her veins. Lady Fien von Mooij wore light clothes – an elegant elaborate dress that showed off her figure… and sword attached to her belt. She was a minor noble - the owner of the residence they were in and two nearby villages.

Then there was the pair kneeling before her.

First was a middle-aged woman in her forties – a nun. The habit she wore, stuck to her slender body and emphasized the figure. Her body was still round in all the right place. Especially notable was her massive bust, trying to rip the material of her dress and set itself free. Her heart-shaped face, full lips and beer eyes were the only things visible from under her clothes, aside from her hands. The voluptuous woman – sister Sofie was superior of Sisters Of The Silver Branch in the area.

Then there was the other person kneeling. The man

[A1]was incredibly handsome.

[A2]had a common feature, making him non-descriptive in the crowd.

[A3]was ugly.

[B1]He was a big man with a massive chest covered with muscles.

[B2]He looked like he was fat, but that was due to genes rather than being a glutton.

[B3]He was an abnormally tall man, lean frame.

He was also very strong – he could cut a tree with few strikes of an ax.

“So, tell me.” Lady Mooij spoke to the man. “Why did you decided to become the hangman? Despite the fact that the stigma connected with the job make any executioner a social pariah.”

The man looked at the noble and answered.

[C1] “I’m a firm believer in justice and I want to be the one to carry it out.”

[C2] “The money are good enough of compensation – and the man got to eat something.”

[C3] “No one wants the job – but someone has to do it.”

[C4] "My father trained me as a hangman like his father trained him!"

[C*] write in

The noble ponders his answer for a moment.

“We will test your resolve. In dungeons, there is a criminal that you will interrogate and execute – sister Sofie will give you all of the necessary pieces of information.”

At this, the sister and the man bow and leave. As they make their way to the dungeon, sister Sofie starts speaking.

“The condemned that you will interrogate is Lara Gojak. Her husband died due to poison. A day later she was caught when she tried to dispose of the poison of the same kind - the local alchemist confirmed that he sold her the substance. She was already found guilty and will be executed for killing her husband. Your job is to get a confession out of her, why has she done it – I will be in next room listening to serve as the witness. The confession isn’t necessary in this case, but it would clarify the cause of this crime. The way you get the confession - if you will get it - will be the proof of your skill. I suggest a gentle approach in this case – you can her, of course, but that is frowned on, when unnecessary.”

They both stop – behind the bars, in one of the cells a woman was sitting on the bench. While not beautiful, she was certainly attractive. Her shirt was tied, showing off her well-toned midriff and her full cleavage, her skirt ended right above her knees, showing off her long legs - she also wore knee-high shoes. Her brown curled hair ended below her shoulders.

“After you get her confession, you will have a say in her execution. The manner of dispatching her, the humiliation she will be subjected to… that will also be part of your test. A punishment has to be adequate to the crime.”

Sofie leaves the man while he ponders his next move. He decides

[D1]to go with gentle approach – following the sister’s advice. She knew more about the criminal than he did.

[D2]to go with stern approach – the criminal will have a chance to defend herself, but she would get no sympathy of him

[D3]that he will go with brutal approach – fire and whip will her to confess.


Story published under the link:

https://chyoa.com/story/The-executioner.12464

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)