More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storywriter2018 storywriter2018

How did it go down?

The guys hatch a plan

For the next few weeks the guys both made sure to drop random hints with their wives. But they both knew to play the "slow game" and not try to do this too quickly. They hung out numerous times and each time the guys knew to bring up a sexual subject and joke about it to gauge interest. It wasn't more than a few weeks when the door started to open.

The couples planned a trip together, like they had done in the past but this time they decided to go to Palm Springs. They had rooms at the same resort. The guys had already been talking about how hot it would be and that they should bring "as little clothes as possible". Jan was joking about the same thing saying she doesn't mind being naked anyway.

Vance and Jan had been to a nudist/swinger resort in Palm Springs before - and had a great time. Vance told Sean about it also and they were trying to plan a way to convince the girls to go. Vance knew that if Kris would go, Jan would go also. But how to bring it up to Kris and get her comfortable trying it?

While they were hanging out drinking one night about a week prior to the trip, Vance brought it up out in the open.

"Maybe while we're in Palm Springs, we can all hit up a nudist resort together. We can meet some fun people and... No tan lines!"

Everybody laughed and it really did start the discussion. Jan said she loved being nude but she wasn't sure Kris and Sean would do as well. Kris was slightly offended asking why she wouldn't do well. Jan explained that she would have to be naked and will see naked people all around her. She just thought it would make Kris uncomfortable. While the girls talked it out, the guys just waited for the right time to chime in.

Finally, Sean said he was willing to give it a try if Kris was. In the end, everybody agreed to try spending a day at a nudist resort. The real problem now was that the resort Vance had in mind wasn't just a nudist resort but also a swinger resort. Vance knew Jan would want to go somewhere else but he felt he could sway her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)